Aktuelle Zeit: 14. Mai 2024, 03:50

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Ein Graeme Bailey ist wieder auf Tour !!
BeitragVerfasst: 29. Jul 2011, 08:15 

Es ist ca 2 Jahre her, als plötzlich ein Australier mit Frau bei mir im Hof stand und meinte:
"Gehört Dir Big Al ? Könntest Du bitte ein Foto von uns machen, denn ich kenne diesen Patrol aus dem Netz und dachte mir ich schau mal vorbei und schaue in live an" :o

Bild

Wir ratschten ein bißchen, tauschten unsere Adressen aus und dann verschwand er genau so schnell wie er kam :roll:
Nun, wir blieben im Kontakt, er schickte mir immer wieder Bilder von seinen Touren...

...hier beim Auto waschen
Bild

Mehr Bilder unter: http://www.patrol.offroadfun.de/script/ ... ?album=213

...unanständige Videos und machte dann mit mir einenTermin für`s Hofbräuhaus aus :lol:
( Ende September 2011 )

Die Reise ins schöne Bayern hat er nun schon begonnen und dies ist seine erste Geschichte:

Hi all, just a quickie to try to bring you up to speed with our trip so far.

Barcelona was really an amazing experiance especially the La Rumbla. The crowds there have to be seen to be believed. It is just a mass of people moving along like a tin of worms. This is one place that you really have to watchout for your wallets etcs the pick pockets are all over the place. One of them tried to get at my wallet as Rae and I boarded a train but little me had my hand on the top of the bum bag that was on the front and felt his hand going for thr zip. :-) Guess who yelled out pretty loud in his face to stop him and to bring attention to him in front of the other passengers in our carrage. He got out at the next stop empty handed and a little deaf I think.

We were really on the go full on there to se as much as we could in the 3 days we had there. After a flight to Porto in the Nth of Portugal to stay with a friend here we again have been full on since arriving here. Maria had inviteded us to celebrate here 58th birthday at her sisters holiday home with a lot of her friends and family up next to the Spanish boarder. After being introduced to a lot of her family and close friends we preceeded to get into a great spred of goodies.

When the celebrations finished we helped clean up the beautifull yard where we were then we drove to another friends home which you really have to see to believe where we stayed for 2 nights in real luxury.While we were up there we were shown so much of the nth of Spain our heads were spinning. We have taken heaps of photos that will really need culling when we get home.

Today has also been keeping us as busy as a 1 legged man in a butt kicking competion, and the country side we have been going through has been great to see. Wednesday we are going by train Pocinho then travel by boat to Régua where we will be staying the night.

Graeme Bailey
Bild

Bild

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/7463622/Flu ... von_aussen

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde